1. IDENTIFICATION DATA In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the company that owns the web domain is Tolder, Carpas y Toldos SL (hereinafter Tolder), with VAT number: B28055606. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org of the website.
2. USERS Access and / or use of this Tolder portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL Tolder provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to Tolder or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content.
In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the name of the company that created the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the name of the company that created the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the damages mentioned above; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Name of the company that created the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Tolder will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY Tolder by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Tolder or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Tolder. The USER agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Tolder. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Tolder pages.
5. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY Tolder is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
6. MODIFICATIONS Tolder reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in its portal.
7. LINKS In the event that Tolder contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Tolder will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will Tolder assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION Tolder reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
9.GENERALITIES Tolder will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
10.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION Tolder may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. that are modified by others.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION The relationship between Tolder and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.